An impairment focus will bulletproof your drug and alcohol policy for the upcoming cannabis legalization in Canada. Jacques Rochefort, President and CRSP, gives his perspective on how to use an impairment focus instead of a substance focus to help ensure safety in your workplace.
Recent blog posts
- Credentialed Safety Professionals Make the Difference: Why You Need a Registered Occupational Hygienist to Show You the Real Risks August 17, 2018
- VLOG: Legalized Cannabis & Workplace Safety: Bulletproof Your D&A Policy August 16, 2018
- VLOG: How To Buy Safety Training That Respects You And Your Safety Needs August 16, 2018
- Cannabis Follow-up July 11, 2018
- So You Need a Health & Safety Program: How to Get Started Now June 21, 2018