Edmonton Indoor Air Quality Services
Potential Air Quality Issues For Edmonton Homeowners
You want your employees working in healthy and comfortable working conditions, to ensure job satisfaction, productivity, and health. The air quality in their working environment has an impact on these things. Serious issues with workplace air quality have even been linked with “sick building syndrome.”
Some of the most common problems with indoor air quality include the following:
- poorly designed HVAC system or HVAC maintenance issues,
- improper local ventilation to exhaust contaminants,
- airtight energy efficient building retro-fits,
- mould and fungal growth, and
- outside contaminant infiltration.
SCS can help you identify and address these issues through a variety of indoor air quality services. Click below to e-mail about indoor air quality services.
Services to improve your indoor air quality
SCS can help you assess and address your indoor air quality concerns through recognizing, evaluating, and recommending controls to improve your indoor air quality.
These services include the following:
- general IAQ parameters (temperature, relative humidity, CO2, CO);
- respirable suspended particulates;
- volatile organic compounds (VOCs);
- mould and fungal growth;
- ventilation assessments; and
- recommendations for improvement.
All this indoor air quality monitoring is carried out in accordance with the Health Canada publication Indoor Air Quality in Office Buildings: A Technical Guide (1995), the Alberta Infrastructure document Indoor Air Quality Guideline (August 2003), the Alberta Occupational Health and Safety document Indoor Air Quality Tool Kit (August 2009), among others, and of course the most current industrial hygiene best practices.
Click the button below to e-mail to explore your options for indoor air quality services with our industrial hygiene staff.